We are looking for a Service Manager to oversee the daily service operations and ensure that our team is providing outstanding, high-quality service to guests at our popular beachfront restaurant.
In this role, you should be an excellent bilingual communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You will be responsible for managing each member of our Service team to ensure our standards are being followed and guests are enjoying their experience. In addition, you will serve as the ‘face’ of the Service team for our guests.
Your primary goal is to ensure our Service team delivers on our service standards to ensure guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back or recommend The DeckHouse An Bang Beach to others.
- At least 5 years previous experience; 1-2 years wait staff with minimum 2-3 years management experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills with Vietnamese staff
- Experience in delivering high-level of service and standards to international guests
- Proven ability to implement and manage daily systems and service procedures
- Training staff is required, experience leading service training as guided by guest relations
- serving skills, customer service orientation, teamwork, leadership, the ability to stand for extended periods of time, and communication abilities
- Work with senior management to develop and implement guest service flow for all tables
- Mastery of English and Vietnamese language desired; Vietnamese is required, strong English is beneficial to role
- Multilingual required, additional languages are added benefit: Korean, French
- Age between 30-40
- Training junior staff
- Monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction
- Educating team and customers to promote special menu items
- Managing wait staff, assigning tasks
- Solving customer complaints.
- Oversight/management of food and beverage orders to ensure timely delivery to guests
- Communicate with kitchen daily in case of menu changes, sold out items or specials
- Assist in welcoming and seating of guests when required
- Manage, supervise and assist Service team members in order to provide an exceptional level of service
- Ensure restaurant is correctly set up for each shift to the required standard (table standees, restaurant layout, cushions/umbrellas, etc)
- Monitoring dining area activities, managing team, checking on guest satisfaction
- Preparing menus and table standees for daily use (clean, look presentable, staff distribution)
- Training new employees
- Handling customer concerns
To apply, please send your resume to our team on email@example.com or contact us on +84 909 757 116 to learn more.